SFC Estate Coaching’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
SFC Estate Coaching is taking the following steps to appropriately deal with the pandemic that is currently affecting our country and the world. This is our promise to you:
- We are actively working with our present organizations and families through email, phone and Zoom virtual conference calls for both Appointments & Presentations.
- We are actively seeking new contracts in order to support organizations and families that desire to get a will/estate plan in place.
- We continue to work with attorneys in moving wills and trusts forward to completion. Like us, many attorneys remain active in completing wills and trusts.
- We are giving families the option of receiving their booklet via a hard copy (delivered by mail), a digital copy (by email) or both options.
- We understand that some families may choose to postpone meeting at this time due to a lack of a computer, tablet or cellphone. Thus far, this is less than 5% of the families that we work with. The families we have met via Zoom have been overwhelmingly positive about our virtual conference.
- We developed an online video illustrating the importance of preparing a will or trust. Organizations may choose to post the video on their website for families to watch.
We are deeply grateful to be able to help people and organizations, especially at a time like this. To that aim, we have invested in the necessary technology that allows us to continue to assist you with professionalism, confidentiality and the high quality of work that we promise when we agree to work together.
Please reach out if you have any questions about our program.
Craig Mellendorf and The SFC Estate Coaching Team