This privacy statement provides information about how and why SFC Estate Planning collects information about you via this website and the ways in which SFC Estate Planning uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
SFC Estate Planning may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information you provide through the website (like a contact form)
- information about your use of this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website or our web store site
- any other information that you send to SFC Estate Planning
Using personal information
SFC Estate Planning may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable you to access and use the website services
- supply services or send you products that you purchased/requested
- send to you any documents including statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you communications (like emails or mailings)
Where SFC Estate Planning discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
SFC Estate Planning will disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
SFC Estate Planning will to the best of our ability safely store all the personal information you provide.
SFC Estate Planning will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Privacy Statement Updates
This website contains links to other websites and SFC Estate Planning is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact SFC Estate Planning